Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Braces and some advice



I don't have braces yet but I am getting them this summer. I am serious. I am really scared because all my friends say it hurts or it's awful and I hate it. I might not be able to eat popcorn because of it. For maybe a whole or half year! Which literally kills me because I love popcorn. Then when I have a braces I will be in high school. Which will also suck. Then my teeth will hurt so much and it's just sounds like something I wouldn't enjoy. I also have to make sure I get monthly check ups to see how my braces are. Then it's going to hard to clean them too. I am just putting all that negativity out. I should have explained the good parts. I mean you won't be made fun of because everyone at least has to get braces. I guess you get leave school just for you check ups. Then when you have them removed you get nice straight teeth and you don't have to worry about them every again. Then I can eat popcorn again. I am just really worried about this change but hey it's life what can you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment