Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid review


So this time I read a anime sorta related book. A anime book is called a manga. So the book I read is called Miss kobayashi's Dragon Maid. This story is involved with Miss kobayashi a woman living her life in Tokyo with going to work and just being a grown up. But one day as she was heading to work she meets a Dragon. A Dragon that can turn into a human. This dragons name is Tohru. They end up becoming roommates and start living life. On the way Tohru's friend named Kanna comes from the Dragon world to bring Tohru back. Tohru doesn't want to go home and ends up letting kanna stay with them. Kanna is considered a kid in the Dragon world and human world so she ends up going to school. This book shows what's it is like to have a family. As they all move in Kanna considers Miss kobayashi as a mom and Tohru as sister. So it's like there one big family.
        I really love this book and show. This show just makes you understand to be part of big family. I say this because in the beginning Kobayashi was lonely and didn't think about living with anybody. That was until she meet Tohru and Kanna. I just really love the messages they put and I also love how this shows art looks. It looks so good and adorable. One of my favorite characters is actually Kanna. She so adorable and I love her voice actor. Anyway you should watch it I infer you that you would actually like.

Kanna:


No comments:

Post a Comment