Wednesday, May 17, 2017

What I am doing this summer


So this summer I have so many ideas on what to do. One of my main ideas is to play outside more. Me being very lazy all I do mostly in the summer is just play video games so I think it's best I just run around the ward. So thats why I join a summer program to help just do active stuff. I also want to start to make more animations and try to learn how to do them. There another thing that is exciting. My birthday is coming up. I am really excited. I love my birthday because it's when people get to celebrate me and my birth. I also have this idea to buy things and just use them. Like I will buy a helicopter and just play around with it. Or do a cool summer science experiment. I don't really have other plans maybe just travel with my family but mostly I know me and my family are going to have cook outs and just have fun. I hope you guys will have a great summer and I hope you guys enjoyed my blogs this year. I feel like I really persevere through this year with my writing and just explaining myself just me trying to redo my work and try to improve my work. I hope you guys have a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment