Tuesday, May 2, 2017

This book was made for this blog

 

     So this time I read a book called Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Fangirl is about a girl named Cath who just moved into her room for college. Her twin sister also goes to that college but they are living in different rooms. But one thing that makes these twins different is that Cath is more of an intervert and Wren is an Extorvert. One thing they share is Simon Snow book series.They love it so much that Cath wrote fan fiction about it and it went viral. So most of time she always writing fanfic about Simon Snow and Baz. She also has a funny/serious roommate named Regan and the roommates best friend Levi. This book shows how life is hard and not just some happy ending.
        Every moment made me thought. What would I do if I was in the situation? Most of things that happened just surprised me and just got me to read this book more. I read another book like this by the same author is called Eleanor & Park. That book was so intersting to me that I decided to see what other books this author wrote and I found this one. The characters in this book were so amazing and intersting. So many emotions made it feel like this actually happened. One of the quotes I really liked was "she was tired of being the one to cry." That line really got me because in this book Cath was actually the one to cry and be emotional. I dont want to spoil to much of the book because I want to talk more and more about this book. But I do really want you guys to read it. There might be some like older languge like curse words in there but hey that fines. I am very subjective to this book so if you want to read yourself and dont like that's ok but if looking to read something I really suggest this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment