Friday, May 26, 2017

I love Aphmau


Ok I know minecraft has been around for a very long time. I also know that it's childish to play minecraft and watch minecraft videos. But I am not ashamed of watching this type of minecraft youtuber. She makes roeplay series with this game with codes and mods which really fascinate me. Her stories and characters are amazing. So this youtuber goes by the name of Aphmau. Her minecraft videos are one of a kind. I really love her voice actors and the theme of stories. They always put me at the edge of my seat. I actually brought her backpack. I really love her videos. Her characters are so creative that I love to draw them. It's amazing you should watch her. But let me demonstrate how much I love her.



See I love her. You guys should watch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment