Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Why You Should Watch Sherlock


        Oh no. I got into a new show and I love it. So if you already read the title I watched Sherlock and I love it so much. When I watch the first episode I had keep stoping because I had to help my family with something and I was really upset I was literally breaking into little fragments because of the how I had to wait to go back to my iPad and see who the murder was. This show has a lot of mystery's. If your the one that loves mystery then this show is definitely for you. This show also has a lot of jokes and just funny random moments. I like it how Sherlock is so hyper when ever there is a murder. I also I like it that John is always behind him and just helping him and actually likes being around him. Now of course in this show there is a case of people being together. Now I haven't finish watching the whole series yet but I feel very ashamed that I actually ship Johnlock.
       Now before you get mad me! I am so sorry its too cute. I couldn't help it. Basically if you don't understand Johnlock is Sherlock X John Watson. I am a bit ashamed with myself but hey this ship for now until I finish watching the series. But yeah anyway this show teases the fact that people ship Sherlock and John. They add a lot adorable moments that make every fangirl want to shout and scream at the show. Mrs. Hudson also thinks that Sherlock and John are gay. Well that's all I can say for now. When I finish watching the series I will explain more reasons why you should watch it. Oh here are something's you should have while watching this show. Tissue if you are very emotional, popcorn lots of it becasue it gets very intersting, a bulletin board so you can pin point all of the clues so you can solve the mystery. Oh and make sure you have subtitles becasue they talk way to fast and they mumble a lot. So there you go hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment